TheRedeemer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OFFICERS MEETING

5 posters

Go down

OFFICERS MEETING Empty OFFICERS MEETING

Post  wakeke Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:46 pm

ATTENTION!!! ill be conducting a meeting for the officers from me to the court advocate
we will conduct issues about rank responsibilities and rank order, nearing the official reopening of the redeemer, i want to put a system again that will put again the redeemer in order, just like old times like i did in my previous meetings i will bring up issues conserning guild matters and how to improve it with the help of ikunos guild system we will clarify what is or what really is, the nature of the rank job of the rank authority of the rank AND THE CHAIN OF COMMAND mainly. first i will put order on the officers before we bring order to the guild under my authority i will see to it that this guild will function with functioning officers, proper attitude, proper time management in guild and specially in raids we will construct again the redeemer and i did it for 3 years with good officers, now im gona make sure i have good officers again that will properly acommodate the needs of the guild and guild members...pls post or ppm me on your time availablity for the meeting...HAIL TO THE REDEEMER AND FOR THE HORDE.

power=comes with obligation
authority=is given
trust=takes time
respect=is earned

wakeke.
wakeke
wakeke

Back to top Go down

OFFICERS MEETING Empty meeting time

Post  Ikuno Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:54 am

totally agree with your will to improve the guild
i've seen some promotions i'm not sure where they came from
i agree with sagasa's, icelf's and nikopol's promotion since they are registered in this forum
but i even saw a member in the rank of Royal Guard (if i remember well) and i don't even know who he is for real :S
my available times are in my night time, during your morning... before your midday, during the week
i will be home tonight and log in. hope to catch you there.

best regards
Ikuno
Ikuno

Back to top Go down

OFFICERS MEETING Empty tank 101

Post  icelf999 Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:56 am

cool nikopol you are pro in tanking :D am I there or no? and wakeke congats for Donating :D where did you donate?
icelf999
icelf999

Back to top Go down

OFFICERS MEETING Empty GREETINGS!

Post  Ikuno Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:11 pm

Greetings Redeemers!

How have you been? Enjoying our remaking of the guild?
We certainly hope you are having a nice time among our players and feel eager to improve day by day by our hands.

This post is to inform you about the Officer’s Meeting we had on Saturday, October 29th of 2011.

The Royal Court gathered in Silvermoon and had a list of topics to talk about.

Members of the meeting were:

Wakeke
Ikuno
Wastedd (Killerpau)
Xairomi
Zagnok (Cadavru)
Razeac (Minegarde)
Revzone

So now, here are the points about the guild we discussed. Some of them are new, others about the Guild Rules you already know.

1) Meeting starts. Remembering the Assistance is a responsibility for officers as the meeting was scheduled about one week before. Those who don’t participate in it, have no voice. If there is any complaint about the topics, must wait for the next meeting to talk about it.
2) RAID ORGANIZERS: It is impossible to count only with ONE raid organizer. Any member of the guild that has some knowledge and needs to farm OR is willing to help other members can perfectly organize a group for an instance.
TIP: Those parties/raids organized by officers are priority above others. Members like Nikopol can guide you through a good raid. With time you will go recognizing those people that can give you an useful hand. We all need each other.
3) INVITATION to the guild: We agreed that not everyone can invite new members.
With time we will grow in number, but there is no need to rush. Letting anyone invite new members means disorganization.
Members have to prove themselves worthy of trust, so we know that they will not invite scammers, leavers, hackers, or simply players that will not show the same interest as us.
When we recognize these members able to invite new people to the family, they will gain the rank of Legionnaire, with the right to Add members.
4) PROMOTION and DEMOTION: Only The Royal Court will be able to control the ranks. It is supposed that the officers know the rules up and down and the requirements for a member to gain the next rank, so they will be the ones deciding how far you will get. It’s a long way to the top!
5) KICKINGS: We have underlined the kicking reasons explained in the Guild Rules. Otherwise, it will be a decision between the officers.
6) GEAR SCORE: Definitely, not a topic to talk about in the Guild Chat. We ask you please, not to bring this conversation in the group chat, as it could be a reason for intimidation for low GS players, or other that just don’t care, nor like to talk about it.
We decided that the GearScore issue will be only necessary when going into an Icecrown Citadel (ICC) instance OR you can talk about it in Whisper or Party chat ONLY. REMEMBER: GearScore is a delicate topic.
It DOES NOT show how good player you are, nor your potential to improve.
It IS NOT a requirement for entering the guild or talking with us.
Sadly, it is sort of a discrimination way :S
To help low GS members to improve, the guild members will invite you for EoT farming or RDF.
7) RESPECT in the family: It is remarkable to have a good attitude among the other players, specially if they are in your own guild.
We beg you not to insult hard, PLEASE be friendly and DON’T underestimate your equals.
It applies for the higher rank members too. It makes no difference if you have played for 3 years or 3 days.
A Soldier is not far better than a Hodman, and certainly being a Court Defender doesn’t make you better person than a lower rank. So careful with your fast typing!
Mutual respect HAS to be shown also among the officers themselves. We cannot expect others to follow us if we are not the good example.
8 ) PROFESSIONS: Officers will try to get all the professions in-game to help the other guild mates. It is a requirement for us to give our best to help you with materials and crafted enchants or items to boost you redeemers.
9) PROPER RAID: A few points were remarked:
ALWAYS go behind the tank. If you believe someone in the party can make a better job, please say it as a Suggestion.
DON’T CALL OTHERS “NOOB” Specially in instances that take long time to grasp like ICC.
Inspections and tactics will be given by the leader of the party BEFORE the raid begins.
PAY ATTENTION during the instance, Try not to ask many times what has already been told. We don’t want to slow the raid just because someone is not paying attention.
10) INTER-GUILD SUPPORT: We have been told from two guilds to let them know when we need help for anything, and at the same time we must repay their help. These guilds are PC CLUB MIMEK and WE ARE ONE. Have in mind we can be guilds helping each other. Please, if you are free to help them, go do it… and if you know a member of these guild that we might need, ask respectfully if they can come.
11) GUILD BANK: In these days you will finally be free to withdraw a limited amount of stacks from our vault! Please read the Guild Rules if you want to know more about the use of the bank.
12) RAID SCHEDULE: Raid Organizers will often schedule for an instance. If you arrange to be there in the raid, PLEASE try to be punctual. Terms will be PUNCTUALITY or REPLACE. Fair and square. If you are not going to be able, please try to tell the Raid Organizer beforehand. Here in forum, in PM, Mailbox in game, etc. Another important point will be the Feedback. If someone goes into your party for an instance, the correct thing will be helping them in their raid next time when they ask.

Thanks for reading! :)

Hail!

Ikuno
vaporeon

Last edited by Ikuno on Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ikuno
Ikuno

Back to top Go down

OFFICERS MEETING Empty just a suggestion...

Post  xairomi Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:32 pm

have read and have been informed of what happened and talked during the meeting...
have been giving out my insights to wakeke about my opinions especially when it comes to the raids. And sadly to say, my impression is that much is given on the need on getting a higher gear score that we need to have a collaboration with some other guilds just to have a 25-man raid..and for who? for those who has already reach the dreaded 5.1 GS that you have persistently doing by farming EOTs plus VP - and by that, have nothing more to do but to join a random raid and pray that
1. the leader isn't a ninja
2. some bastard wont try to first hit the boss and leave
3. item gears will be drop for your class
4. get i high score in the roll to get it
5. and yes...all of these depends if the raid is successful or not
some got lucky and others are not..but the point is eventually everyone can get into any raids. Its just a matter of time.
Been playing regularly and have seen a lot of players with enthusiasm, getting their goals for the day.
Like to see that guild raid for ICC in any raid size but i want see my guild mates there and not from some other guilds who are ask to join because they can and have done it...as if?...WE CAN AND WE WILL DO IT.
let me just make a challenge to those who already exceeded 5.2, stop thinking of ICC 25 and wait for those who are consistently been playing, spending time and effort to get their gears. Help the guild with their concerns such as profession and materials. Build the guild and its members and not some personal gratification. Officers have responsibilities to attend to and this is for the common good.
On a last note, have been with the Redeemer from scape and been through different servers, and now with molten..yes..this server is different but we are still the same old people. i treated people in the guild with respect not because of authority but rather i have considered them as friends. Hail Redeemers!!!
xairomi
xairomi

Back to top Go down

OFFICERS MEETING Empty Regarding the INTER-GUILD

Post  paulo31 Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:39 pm

Guys i would like to apologize for the miss information of one of the guild name,, the name of the guild was "PC CLUB MIMEK"... Instead of PC PAWNED EXPRESS.. Im really sorry bout that..

Shiny,

WASTEDD.. :)

paulo31

Back to top Go down

OFFICERS MEETING Empty Re: OFFICERS MEETING

Post  Ikuno Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:29 pm

XAIROMI: I know how it feels. I find the GS issue somehow "evil" and I have been witness to what you have said. And it's true.
I decide to obey the rule of min. gs required for ICC, but ONLY because Wakeke (even without pleasure) admits it's a reality.

I repeat my oppinion: GS is just and evidence of how many times you ahve farmed or where you have been. Nothing more. It has nothing to do with the skills of the player and their willness to improve.

Come on, I dont hit 5k gs myself! ;P and I certainly feel no hurry to do so.

WASTEDD: I fixed it. Thank you for noticing.

Hail!

Ikuno
vaporeon
Ikuno
Ikuno

Back to top Go down

OFFICERS MEETING Empty Re: OFFICERS MEETING

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum