TheRedeemer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The time for a new beggining the path of the redeemer walked once again

3 posters

Go down

The time for a new beggining the path of the redeemer walked once again Empty The time for a new beggining the path of the redeemer walked once again

Post  wakeke Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:46 am

Following my friends on molten-wow we have established the guild once more Exact date of guild reborn is October 6, 2011 along with the original officers from my recent server wowscape. having my officers back well some of them, but im looking forward to gather at least but not the most, The recognized officers as folows>>

1. ikuno (destro lock) second in command and administrator of the guild and forum
2. Revzone (mage) Raid Organizer and inspector, Ranking First General "pve" and "pvp"
3. Xairomi (bloodelf shadow priest) The vindicator most wise my personal advisor for guild matters
4. Razeac (Orc Tank) Official Raid Tank, Ranking First Leutenant commander.
5. Wastedd (Paladin Tank) Official Raid Tank, Ranking Second Leutenant Commander.

these are just the list of the officers for now i am still gathering the old members and have a meeting with the officers about revising the rules
to you who registered or already in this site of the guild welcome to the redeemer..

hail!!!
wakeke
wakeke

Back to top Go down

The time for a new beggining the path of the redeemer walked once again Empty ranks

Post  Ikuno Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:42 pm

i am working on a proposal for the guild organization.
i believe we should agree among the officers, to see what we all prefer.
no offence, but i read the link you gave me. i dislike the names of the ranks.
reasons:
  • they are quite not-horde. divine ranks of the choir of angels just dont fit the races, classes and the faction we took since we rolled our chars.

• they sound religious and, besides of the fact i dont like religion, it could be bothering for someone who belongs to another one. remember in past we've had people from iran or turkey with us. dont close your mind, bro

• did you ask for anyone else's oppinion about that?

as soon as i end my proposal i would like you all officers to tell me what you think about it, and also what you think about wakeke's.

thanks

ikuno
Ikuno
Ikuno

Back to top Go down

The time for a new beggining the path of the redeemer walked once again Empty ranks

Post  Ikuno Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:14 am

guys, here is the list of ranks i just developed.

it is the same ammount of ranks we had before from hodman to the royal court, but with different names
i followed the idea of making it sound somehow spiritual, yet not religious.

* Redeemed
*Eager Anima (Registered user on forum)
*Brave Soul (Show activity in game, forum, and interest in guild itself)
*Soul Hunter (Can now invite new members)
*Guardian Spirit
*Mighty Aura
*Soveraign Anima
*Soul Keepers (Officers)
*Spirit Healer (Guild Master)

pls tell me if you like it or what you'd like to change.

thanks again.

ikuno
Ikuno
Ikuno

Back to top Go down

The time for a new beggining the path of the redeemer walked once again Empty rank names

Post  paulo31 Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:27 am

guys, im thinking if we can make the rank names same as the old ones.. i think it will be cool... Cool

paulo a.k.a WASTEDD...

paulo31

Back to top Go down

The time for a new beggining the path of the redeemer walked once again Empty Rank Names

Post  wakeke Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:11 pm

I just find it cool about the angel ranks... and i agree about other ppl being not religious or disagree on making it sound like religious, well you know my account ikuno again this matter is on your hand to construct...

but for my personal sudgestion i like the old ranks better if you guys would agree on that

cheers to the redeemer cheers
wakeke
wakeke

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikuno Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:41 pm

Very well, as soon as i get home again i will set up the ranks as we had them in the original structure.
At the moment i am not at home and i can't log in, but when i do i will rejoin and "do that thing i do" :p

so it's 3 votes in favor of going back to basics. if anyone else thinks different, feel free to speak.

ikuno
Ikuno
Ikuno

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikuno Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:02 pm

All ranks set up already.

I changed a name

Court Defender --> Court Advocate (sounds cooler tongue )

And added my "Mistress" rank :3

hehe

I'll update Guild Rules soon... They're kida the same so don't worry.
If anyone would like to add soemthing or make a suggestion about old guild rules to change, please do so. I'll read.

vaporeon
Ikuno
Ikuno
Ikuno

Back to top Go down

The time for a new beggining the path of the redeemer walked once again Empty Nice to hear!..

Post  paulo31 Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:48 am

Nice work guys,, the guild ranking was back to old times.. COOL!!!
And regarding to the guild rule im gonna think what we can add,, and by the way me and the other officers gonna start to do an ICC and VOA raid 10 man everyweekend, (since that the only time i can play the whole day,, lol) so when new members join we can able to boost them.

CHEERS.... santa

Wastedd.. afro

paulo31

Back to top Go down

The time for a new beggining the path of the redeemer walked once again Empty good job destro lock

Post  wakeke Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:50 am

i like what you guys done with the page :P
wakeke
wakeke

Back to top Go down

The time for a new beggining the path of the redeemer walked once again Empty page

Post  Ikuno Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:00 pm

/clap at cadavru for fixing this website and getting rid of the damn spam :p

hail!

ikuno
vaporeon
Ikuno
Ikuno

Back to top Go down

The time for a new beggining the path of the redeemer walked once again Empty Re: The time for a new beggining the path of the redeemer walked once again

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down