TheRedeemer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new server possibility

+5
Shekhaz
Diablo99
wakeke
Ikuno
yalkshire
9 posters

Go down

new server possibility Empty new server possibility

Post  yalkshire Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:23 pm

Theredeemer is searching for a new server. Scapegaming was once top notch, but now it's just bugged, slow, being attacked from all sides, and well basically it just doesn't feed our need. We will hold a meeting at silvermoon tomorrow to discuss this matter, all who can be there. even if it's through some protocol like irc, skype, msn, you name it. Wakeke will lead the meeting. If you can search, or if you know any, good servers please let us know by replying to this thread or you can just spam wakeke.
A guild transfer or limited donation is amongst the possibilities as well. We all have our good characters which we took care of, leveled through all possible times and raids to get the best gear possible.

post here what server you would like (scapegaming is also an option), and wakeke will make a poll about it. We will take it from there.
yalkshire
yalkshire

Back to top Go down

new server possibility Empty servers

Post  Ikuno Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:48 am

Sup

I agree on the fact that scapegaming is pulling our leg.
Though I would miss the server where I met you all guys, truly :S
I don't know any other servers, most of you know that I strated playing with you and never went anywhere else.
Nevertheless, I can name other server where we might have the possibility.
I heard from a friend the rumor of Mystery Project server giving the chance of transferring chars from Scape, but I don't know if it is for free or what.

So, I leave here the links to the server I named and btw the one Diablo99 did too :)

http://www.mystery-project.com/

http://www.neverendless-wow.com/

You are free to check

Ikuno
vaporeon
Ikuno
Ikuno

Back to top Go down

new server possibility Empty hard desitions to make

Post  wakeke Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:51 am

well this is it!! i am born on scape and its hard to me to leave this server i have many friends here in out of the guild BUT i have my own guild to take care of and this server is no longer fit to take care wow tactics and quests and bosses are bugged and the worst is characters and rare items are disapearing if this is a world of warcraft this is not the way it should be so, we must make hard desitions we are leaving crack in a span of 1 month i will make a poll on who in the guild will join us coz i will be organizing negotiations with other server to move the whole guild G-BANK Individual banks of guild members, items, gear but Points will not be included coz aviously if you kill someone you kill in scape not on the new server. so guys we move for the future coz this is a war and we are friends fighting side by side, i came to you not a master but a friend join us lets make wow fun again.

there are some links on the post of ikuno and diablo check it out and also check other servers make a vote and we will do the rest.

for the horde and the redeemer!!!
wakeke
wakeke

Back to top Go down

new server possibility Empty NO TRANSFER :((

Post  Diablo99 Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:01 pm

Oh...i have talked whit GM on neverendless about transfering our guild and our char to that server ...
and bad news he say "we dont have relationship whit scape so i can't do anything i am sorry bro"
CRAP!!! i am always for begin remeber :D
Diablo99
Diablo99

Back to top Go down

new server possibility Empty Re: new server possibility

Post  yalkshire Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:10 pm

so a little summary

neverendless :
stable server, has lots of features, and barely any cheating with the exception of money duping. economy is still good though. Server with big potential, scripting is really good, well honestly the best I've seen so far. they have Ddos protection and guardian nukes so the server should be fine. Though they DC for like every 2-3 hour in peak hours (GMT+2).

mystery-project :
needs you to upgrage to 3.3, no possibility to go back to scape (those who know C++ give me a PM, you can run both wow next to eachother but I'm too lazy to explain in detail). there's a problem with the authorisation system atm. though I got in, beauty of sql injection :). It's the most stable/complete server I've seen so far. Basically everything works, skills, spells, attributes, etc.. They have problems with memory leak problems though. The engine was made from scratch so that's both a good & bad thing. There are no GM's online atm so I couldn't ask if a transfer is possible. I'll keep you posted as soon as I get a GM.

Scapegaming :
Marcelo is installing rev 1228 for wowcrack as we speak. fix has been proven at wowlegion. spells have been fixed, one more instance (not mentioned, surprise I guess). might take a while because of the x64 windows bitch system. new commitment system is in place so you shouldn't loose any items in bags/mailbox/ah anymore. The Ddos is still continueing and Faithe is messing up so be prepared for downtime, lots of it
yalkshire
yalkshire

Back to top Go down

Post  yalkshire Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:22 pm

As my post disappeared I'll put it again :)

update on the servers:

mistery project:
I leveled up to 30+ on mistery project. everything seems to work with two exceptions. spells all seem to work fine, only two quests were bugged.
The main problem I see with this sever is that I have encountered exactly 2 persons on this server, horde, not a single ally. maybe it's because everyone is at northrend, but even then, there should always be someone leveling a new/alt char. It's hard to say but it's simply boring with not enough ppl online.

endless:
no update yet, used my offline time at wowscape to check out mistery. update will follow soon

scape:
Faithe messed up by putting online a second sftp port. bots can scan continuously so installing without a modified ini will just get you crashed. oh look scape just crashed :p. There's a new guy involved it seems to put up security (both (D)dos protection and modifications to the forums. Though I've never heard of him, he seems very good. basically there's still hope. The rev update from 1227 to 1304 for wowcrack (more instance, AP stacking fix, and more, check the bug tracker) didn't succeed due to some CCSID 37 compiled C procedures on the windows system. the rest of the (*NIX) servers had no problems with the rev updates. Marcelo is trying to find a real fix while the DB maintenance is running, not some custom X64 build that will break next time anyway. With the gratitudes of microsoft windoze.

personal :
I'm trying out a new build, if any level 80 would be so kind to give me a duel challenge I would appreciate it. I'm a mage with TBC gear (2 pvp pieces). just respecced. I just want to try it out. anyone except for a rogue (I still want to cast !something!, eventhough I die too fast - cloth). wsg is taking me over 35 minutes now so I don't have much hope to join it any soon.
yalkshire
yalkshire

Back to top Go down

Post  yalkshire Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:47 pm

update :
wowcrack is updating to *nix, a solaris edition!

estimated installation time 0.5-6h (depends on the controller support)
updates : 0.5-1h
database migration : 0.5-1h
compiling : 1-2h
fixes : unfortunately 4h minimum. solaris is one of the most top performing operating system, though it's a bitch when it comes to code hacks/etiquette.

Crack won't be online anymore today, but I advise you to login to !_all_! your characters this weekend to
1. check if anything disappeared
2. prevent anything from disappearing
3. make sure the DB cleanup in a short time doesn't wipe your char (inactive)
4. learn your mounts/pets because they are not longer taking up bagspace and will disappear shortly.
5. If you have a night elf, come to me. I'll turn you into a pig and let Ikuno eat you (honorable death).

I'll keep you posted if I know more. I'll be on tomorrow noon (GMT+1) and at Saturday noon untill I go out for a cocktail :). yay, summer!
yalkshire
yalkshire

Back to top Go down

Post  yalkshire Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:18 pm

as the server is down again another update :

SCAPE:
Marcelo is having difficulties with memory leaks due to blobs. long live native sql :). the windoze system contained blob fields, which mysql can take, but has difficulties to commit. one of the reason receiving items on AH works half of the time, getting money from selling something on AH rarely works.

Due to the update, please try leveling your characters, more quests seem to work and some abilities are fixed. check the bugtracker for fixes. if you're a priest or warlock, you're fucked :p. try getting some pve gear. If you're 80 and get socketed gear just shout, I'm a JC, with enough mats thanks to marto pig . As for enchanting wakeke, Ikuno and myself can do it.

except for some DB problems most of the migration went surprisingly well controller gave some problems, but they invented virtual drives for that.

We will be organising some small raids tomorrow if possible to teach eachother how to work together, how to raid, getting to know some instances and well for some plain fun.

PERSONAL:
both Antemos and Marto were so kind to give me a duel. thank you guys! Cool . My new build is pretty good, but it's worthless on pve as I run out of mana in 20-25 seconds Question . I will try to get similar gear as I have now but stack it with spirit/mana/spellpower gems. Hope it doesn't disappear after buying What a Face
yalkshire
yalkshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Shekhaz Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:02 pm

should we seriously reconsider this great idea pls new server possibility 96419 new server possibility 985505 new server possibility 403159 new server possibility 204242
Shekhaz
Shekhaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikuno Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:20 am

nowadays is not such a bad idea, but still i will not move a finger.

p.s.: lets change the main picture, too many allies there ;p
Ikuno
Ikuno

Back to top Go down

new server possibility Empty Legacy

Post  creepias Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:05 am

HI everyone, I have tried to play on wow legion, I found out its not really my cup of coffee. As crack is still offline I moved on and I am playing on WoW Legacy - Orion (mid-rate) atm.
The server works alright, quests working are a lot comparable to those on Crack, basically if u avoid doing quests where u have to use some items, just like on scape servers, u hardly ever stumble on a not working quest. The rate on Orion is 10x
The server has about 600 - 1800 players online at all time, hordes match the alliance both in count and activity, however most of the time, there are more hordes on than allies, u can always check on their website.
Leveling goes fine, green items stats are alright, no blue item ever dropped from mobs, low level instances work fine, there are still a lot of ppl leveling, so u get a good chance to make a raid to WC, RFK, RFD, ZF etc. I tried doing Ahn Qiraj I got the ppl, however, the loot from bosses wasnt as expected, some bossses arent scripted and the Qiraji tokens cannot be exchanged for gear items.
Zul Gurub, not all bosses spawned, drop seems to be alright, however Hakkari tokens cannot be exchanged.
As for the players, the guilds I have so far been in aint too good, not too many "skilled" players on the server, rather starting players, I keep getting spammed with questions like where is that instance and so on, where do I buy mount, what weapon can I use and so on.
As for the server itself, the server uptimes are marvelous, the server is up for even more than 15 hours, however after such a long time, u get lagspikes form time to time, but the rest of the time the server is the most stable I have evr played on, mail works fine, there are no rollbacks, spirit healers work alright, lifts are bugged in UC and TB and some more things u might encounter while playing.
However if they fix Crack I might return straight on, I believe Crack might yet be as good as it used to be, it had no match before in private servers all went worse once they moved to WotLK, well I hope for better Crack days and see u on Legacy - Orion some time

creepias

Back to top Go down

new server possibility Empty another point for legacy

Post  Forgotten124 Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:36 pm

Hey guys! I just want to tell u that WoWLegacy is really a good choise (better than to stay on the crack Mad ). I agree with creepias' idea. I've got a priest on their server called orion (legacy) and I don't think I will ever return to scapegaming again...

Redeemer 4-ever
Forgotten (AKA belfia, dorenias)
Forgotten124
Forgotten124

Back to top Go down

Post  metalov Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:09 am

I will stay with Ikuno and Wakeke. If they move somewhere, I will move with them.
I have 2 heroes at MagicWoW. It is now upgraded to 3.2.0 and it is good, but as I said I will stay with the redeemers wherever they are!

Regards,
Martin

metalov

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgotten124 Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:03 am

I didn't say I'm leaving the redeemer What a Face I like this guild so I think that wowlegacy would be cool Cool I have a priest at Orion (wowlegacy) and guess the name Laughing
Blood elf Belfia Laughing so contact me there if u come to try the server
Forgotten124
Forgotten124

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikuno Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:52 am

i'm really glad to see all the effort our old guild has bloomed into loyalty and friendship for new members :)
as you already know i'm in a hard student moment :P
but you also know i'm always around, checking here when i have the time, and also in skype where you can talk to me without any special reason.
always here to help.
whenever i have free time and i can talk to the rest of the officers we may decide what to do... so bad scape is not the scape it used to be.
maybe someday it will, but...when? :/
meanwhile i don't have much time to try new servers.
both legacy and magic seem to be ok. I tried magic myself some time ago and it wasn't bad at all.
i think it is perfect if you try new paths and keep us catching up with reality outside scapegaming :)
and once again, HAIL TO THE REDEEMER.
We will arise once again, as we always do.

HAIL heavy

Ikuno
vaporeon
Ikuno
Ikuno

Back to top Go down

Post  Bierbob Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:28 am

I'm there as well until crack is back:)My char is named:: Metrix if you are online just whisper me:)

Bierbob

http://www.myspace.com/betrunkenerbob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum