TheRedeemer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online gaming

Go down

Online gaming Empty Online gaming

Post  Ikuno Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:16 am

Hello Redeemers and Happy 2012 to everyone I haven't saluted yet.

First of all I want to apologize for the time I was absent.
As some of you know, I had a personal issue and I was certainly not in the mood for playing.
For those who didn't know, I just want you to know that I have been through hard moments with my family, but everything is ok now. :)
I'm back on the run.

In other topic, I know many of us have been playing very little time.
Many members asking why, and I want to share with you the main reasons that, I presume, many will agree:

1) Holiday times. From begginings of December until half of January, many people are on vacations. This includes traveling and spending time out of the house, so don't be surprised if you see a very low number of players online.
2) Cataclysm soon to come. I don't believe I am the only one who thinks that anything we do, in the last few days of WoTLK expansion, will be practically unworthy. This applies for Gear mainly, and personally I consider that the only thing that will prevail in our toons further than next expansion will be whatever it affects ourselves such as professions, reputations, skills and items that don't depend on the level.

Everything will be new and many things we have right now will mean so little in near future.

But hey, that's Cataclysm, you know? ;P

According to what I've been reading, not all of us will update to Cataclysm.
Yet, many of us will surpass and will be waiting for all those who want to come. The arms of our brotherhood will be open as always.

It's a pity we have to depend on the next update to start remaking everything again, as for anything we do will have to be remade after the server goes into Cataclysm.

So, I believe there's much truth in these reasons for people not playing often these last days.

Anything you have to say about it, if you think something else or different, just post below. ^^

Regards

Hail!

Ikuno
vaporeon
Ikuno
Ikuno

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum